All Allumine products are made entirely from precious metals. Our sterling silver pieces are made from .925 silver. Our gold, rose gold and rhodium plated pieces are made using sterling silver before being coated in 9ct Gold, Rose Gold or Rhodium. Our Gold and Rose Gold pieces are made from solid 9ct Gold and Rose Gold.
Many factors can influence the condition of your jewellery, however with the right care your Allumine jewellery will retain its beauty for years to come;
- We recommend that you do not wear jewellery in the bath, shower or to bed.
- Remove jewellery before exercising and swimming, particularly in the sea or chlorinated swimming pools.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, hairsprays and creams, always put jewellery on last when dressing.
- Avoid contact with chemicals, water and detergents.
- Store jewellery pieces individually in the pouch provided to protect against knocks, scratches and tangling.
- Take care to avoid direct sunlight, heat and humidity as this may cause tarnishing.
- Use a soft lint free cloth to polish your Silver and Gold jewellery to help maintain its lustre. A silver cleaner
may also be used on Sterling Silver jewellery.
- Clean precious gemstones with a soft, damp cloth after each wear.
- Do not use tissue or paper towels to clean metals or gemstones as they may cause scratching.